Monday, June 27, 2011

Big Empty

July is coming soon and this means that half of the year is about to end soon.
I'm feeling kinda excited about what's going to happen for the next 6 months.
Hoping for the best. :)

The bestie and I! ♥

I'm getting bored with my hair.
Thought of coloring it.
Which color should I go for?

Mom will be mad at me if I were to have my hair colored with any of the colors above.
Haha! x)

Starting my classes next Monday.
Pretty much exited for it but feeling really nervous about it at the same time.
Guess I'll be kinda lonely for the few weeks of classes.
Haha!
Hope I'll be able to meet new awesome friends there.
:)

Ok. Thats it. For now.

I've been listening to The Crimson Armada's new album "Conviction" everyday since it came out.
I totally love it! :B

So here's one of my fave song from them, "Forgive Me".


No comments: