Thursday, June 9, 2011

Malacca trip!

Headed down to Malacca with the family on Tuesday. :)
The last time I went to Malacca was during my primary school years, when I was just 8.
Yes, loooooong time ago.

I don't remember which part of Malacca I'd been too. Haha!

Mom was like,"WHAT?! You seriously really don't remember? Mou gau chor arrr!"
Heh! :B

And I got to ate my favourite Chicken Rice Ball!
Damn yummy to the max.
I ate so many balls, erhem, Chicken Rice Balls and I still wanna eat em' now!
Gosh, can't believe I'm craving for em' at this very moment.
D:

Sorry. I MUST camwhore.

Sorry again. My mom and I MUST camwhore together too. :B

Momma and daddy! ♥

Went to have some Durian Cendol at Lio Qian Ice Cafe.
And some durian dumplings!
Yumm yumm!

Bro.

Then our tummy started to growl.
We all know that it is time to have our Chicken Rice Ball!
Oh yeah. Oh yeah.

Lining up!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


After such satisfying lunch, we went for a walk!

So colorful! :D

LOL! What The Foot!

I love this picture. The girl is really beautiful. :)

:D



Posers! Haha.

Brother and I.





Look what I'd found! :D
Becaman's trishaw!
Hahahaha!


The end! :P

No comments: