Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Round Face

Spongebob! :B
Shooooo adorable!

My bro and my mom tend to get really annoyed with me when I take pictures with my mouth like this.

They have to understand that people with round face like me have to do this in order to make our face looks slimmer!
Round face equals looking really chubby eventhough you're skinny.
And no, I'm not skinny.

And this!

I know my lip looks ugly. D:
Haha! But look at my face! Slim. Non-round.
Ah! :D

And this again!

FYI, my lip isn't that small. Haha!
And I look sleepy in this picture. FARNEY!
Look at me face! :D
It looks a lil round though. I called it the round-but-slim-face.
:B

Lastly. The round-but-slim-face, again.
Loving the color lens! :)
People called me a doll when they see this picture. LMFAO!

You should see me with my naked face.
I am actually just that typical mata sepet chinese girl that looks far beyond nerdy who doesn't live in the pineapple under the sea.

That's me.
Vivian Ng Huei Jing. 吴慧晶。

Sorry. No picture of my naked face. HAHAHAHA!
I have it at my older posts.
Go find yourself la. :P
Don't be frightened.

No comments: