Friday, June 10, 2011

UM Gig moments.

Let's Get It On #2
Urgh! Look at my fringe! D:
So annoying! Can't they all stay together in one place?! *Mumble jumbling*



Forgive and Forget

Look at the crowd! :D
So amazings!

I saw Bob Vizard's head! :P The tallest guy I've met!
And he's an amazing photographer!

Darren from An Honest Mistake session for us that day because Joey couldn't make it. :)
Thanx a million Darren dai gor!
Btw, awesome face expression. Haha! xD


Mmm. Lovin' this picture!

Credits to Kay Kee for the awesome pictures for this two shows! :) ♥

The Awakening: Ballad For Layla's EP launch



Credits to Carmen for the lovely pictures! :) ♥

This was one of the most fun gigs that I've been too! :D
Seeing all the bands having so much fun in the moshpit during Ballad For Layla's set.
I can't stop laughing and yet feeling so happy at the same time!
They are such awesome people I must say! ♥

Check out one of Ballad For Layla's track from their EP called Trudy Trueblood


I'm telling you. You're gonna love it!
:D

Check out their Facebook page, Ballad For Layla.
(Click on the name)
Go and 'like' them!

No comments: