Friday, June 3, 2011

Love em' what?!



Everyday is a bright bright sunny day. :)

It's awesome but it becomes worst when you started sweating and all and you don't even care about how bright the sunny day is already because it's just so HOT.

Well well well.

Since I'm so free lately, well not to say really free, but I have become so lazy like never before.
I sleep almost everyday for the entire day.

I know I should go out and lepak and all, but I'm broke la.
:(

Been searching for a job but until now, no news.
Real sad case for me.

Anyhoo, fell in love with these heels!
Ohmygawd ♥
They are such a beaut!


I love this one! :D

But I'm a huge sucker for heels.
Sucker as in I can't work properly with heels.
I walk like a duck only.
And I fell twice before, if I'm not mistaken.
Damn embarrassing. D:
But I'm learning. Haha!

I don't know. It seems like guys prefer girls with heels. :P

Hahaha!

Or maybe guys prefer tall girls thats why they prefer them to wear heels!
What laaaaaaaa.
*Jokes*

x)

No comments: