Saturday, June 18, 2011

Why you so serious?

Sorry once again for my previous post.
I don't know what has gotten into me, writing this kinda stuff. I'm not like this, you see.
It's like I have a split personality or something.
Like there's another side of me, some weird side of me. D:

Hahahaha. :P

For the past 6 months, I've gone through a lot.
Facing failures more than success.
Big failures that I thought my life would never be the same again.
Thought that it's going to be the end of the world.
Failing in things that are really important to me.

But I believe greater things are coming my way now.
They are not here yet, but they are coming soon.
Soon, I know it. :)

Thanking God so much for going through this with me.
I believe all these happens for a reason.
All these had made me stronger. :)
If not, I'll still be caught up in my timid world. Haha!

Ah, finally. Writing something serious. :P

Oh well, that's all. For now.

An old picture of me and the girls.
I'm the shortest.
HAHA!
And I'm happy with it. :P


No comments: