Monday, July 4, 2011

Sick jor.

I haven't been updating my blog for a week.
The reason is because yours truly had fallen really ill.
I'm still in the midst of recovering but feeling a lot better than before. :)

To be honest, I never fell so freaking ill in my life.
Went to the doctor, took the medication he gave, but still no improvement at all.
I'm actually really scared because I was having high fever almost everyday.
And I was shivering mad everytime.
My whole throat is in flames.
Huge pus and white spots spreading on my tonsils. I'm telling you, this hurts like hell. :'(
My headache was so terrible that when I sleep, I dream that I was living in a Sucker Punch world. LOL. Serious. I can fight! I can do stunts that I can't do in real life. LOL.
My brother laughed drastically at me when I told him about it. Sucker la he. Haha.

Went out with my girlfriends on Thursday.
I'm actually not allow to.
But I can't take it. I miss em' so much that I just have to go. ♥
Thank God I was feeling okay when I'm out with them. It was my most enjoyable day with the girls.
:D

But, it was a nightmare when I came home the very first minute.
D:
It was like I was being attack, my high fever came back, I started puking.

I'm scared to go to the doctor for the second time.
I have this thoughts that if I go, he'll probably take a blood test and ask me to be hospitalize or something.
And I'm afraid of the results of my blood test if I were to go for the test.
Takut I will kena some weird, dangerous kind of disease or something. *Touch wood* LOL.

But thank God, I'm okay now and I'm recovering. :) ♥
And I lost 2kg. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And thank God for blessing me with wonderful parents. :)
They've been so busy taking care of me for the past whole week.
Thank you and love you so much papa and mama! ♥
And not forgetting grandpa too. Hehe!

So, that's all for now la.
:)
Have a great week ahead.
God bless.

No comments: