Monday, July 11, 2011

She's Babyla.

Hey hey everyone! :)
I can't believe I'm still awake at this very hour.
I should be sleeping.
But I just can't.
My mind is so active right now! But I'm physically tired though. Heh!

Meet me buddy! :B LOL.

Meet my Babyla too!
My BFF! ♥
Her real name is Rachel Lui. :D
We called each other Babyla. Long story to tell out why we called each other like that. Haha!

Celebrated her 21st birthday at delicious, Mid Valley on the 8th June! :)
Its a month ago. Sorry for the late update. Heh.
Photos up!

Rach with her highschool buddies! :)
Lee Mei and Moses.

Daphne and Babyla!

Ee Yun and Babyla!

Daphne and her boyfie. :)

Lee Mei and I


Moses and I

Babyla and I again :)

Daphne and I

With Daphne and Ee Yun. :) Miss you girls! ♥


With Babyla and Lee Mei. :)

Group pictures with the girls! ♥



Sharks! Why am I sitting in the middle? Stupid me. D:

Anyhoo..
Babyla and I again! :)

Hehe.
ILY! ♥

No comments: