Thursday, July 7, 2011

Girlsdayout

Ups and downs.
Guess thats life for everyone of us.

Anyhoo...
It was an awesome day with the girls last Thursday!
Winnie, Rachel, Belinda and Jasmine.

Had our usual hangout moments. The stuff we girls always love to do. :)
Karaoke at Greenbox, Sungai Wang!
Whoops, no pictures taken. Except at the toilet. :B
Jas, Winnie, Belinda, Rachel and me!
Yes, I'm a shorty and I know you like me. :B
Hahaha!

Then we headed to do some shopping. :)

After shopping, Chatime of course! Haha.
Did a huge load of chatting and gossips.
And not forgetting taking pictures.
:)


Yours truly with her Japanese Matcha Red Bean Smoothie ♥

Bell and Winnie

Jas, Rachel and Winnie

Rach and I :B

Jas, Bell and Winnie

Winnie and mua! x)

Me with the zebras! :P

Bell and I. I just love her eyes! :D They are glowing!

Jas and I :)


:P

Us ♥

:)

No comments: