Sunday, May 17, 2009

Those were the days

I was really bored and was just screening through the 'Picture' folder in my PC where I keep tons of pictures of people, mostly scene girls pictures for fashion inspiration.

And then, I saw a folder where I kept most of my old pictures.
I tell you, I can't believe I took those pictures. Eek!
And I used to think my 'modeling' pictures were nice.
Yerrrrrrr! I even called that my 'modeling' pictures loh.
=.='
So malu weh.
I remember I was really addicted to taking pictures at that time.
And my brother was my photographer.
Haha.
So, a few pictures of me.
I will be posting some of the pictures where I still think its okay.
'Well, how about the others?'
Dunno...................


And one more thing, feel free to laugh if you think those pictures are lame. Thank you. :)

Oh-emm-gee! My first ever camwhore picture. Yikes! Look at the fugly eye make up and the super thick lips. And look at those awful half-frame specs. Gosh!

I used to think this picture looks pretty. But now....are you kidding me???

Olivia and I. Our first camwhore pictures taken.
Well, I think this is still okay....I guess..
Haha

Wah! This one lagi lah. Look at my eyes. Those were the worst gothic eye make up ever. LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Copy cat!!! Well, I'm the copy cat, obviously. LMAO

Emo emo.. =.=' But I still like the shirt. :)

My brother and I. The picture not too bad though.

Double oh-emm-gee!!!! Wa tak boleh pecaya wa beli itu ISOCK baju. =.='

LOL. This one, holding the iron pulak. But I guess this is still okay. HAHA!
xD

This one? Me no comment.

Haha! I like the bow tie though. It's my dad's. :)

Till now, I think this pictures is the best because Spongebob was in it.
:)
So that's all. You want more?
Come my house and see the entire folder.

<3

1 comment:

Magdeline said...

was the pics afta u pierce ??? and u have the toxic song !!! i laff when i heard the song !!!