Sunday, May 24, 2009

Awww yeah!

Time flies incredibly fast. My 4 weeks semester break finally ends today.
New semester tomorrow.
*Ohh! Thank God*
I was basically rotting at home almost everyday for the past 4 weeks.
And to be honest, I miss college and my college mates!
So, I'm really excited to see them and also a lil bit excited to attend my first two lectures tomorrow, Business Law and Basic Taxation.
Well, heard from my friend and also my seniors, this two are the ultimate brutal subjects for this semester.
Oh-emm-gee, I'm so freaking out now. Eek!

And 27th May, the date of releasing my previous semester examination results.
I'm totally freaking out again!!

*GOD, I uphold my studies to You. I know I did my best, and believe You'll do the rest. And I thank You LORD for Your guidance and Your blessings You have install for me in the area of my studies. I love You. Amen! :) *

So, yes! I'm all set and ready to go to college tomorrow and to enjoy my college life even more. :)

And Sims 3!!!!!
I can't wait to buy and play Sims 3!!!!
I want Sims 3!!!!
Sims 3 here I come!!!!
:D


Lastly, I need your help! I'm looking for a Clear Lip Stud and a Clear Ball Lip Stud.
And I need them as soon as possible!
Some shops sell them but some shops don't.
So if you do know any stores where I can get them, just let me know where.
THANX!


Clear Ball Lip Stud

Clear Lip Stud

Yes, I want to hide my lip piercing. Well, not from my parents who already knew about it and surprisingly they were quite cool about it.
I'm serving in church so it's not really appropriate to wear an obvious lip stud ya know.
Anyway, I pierce my lips NOT because I want to look cool or whatsoever you want to say.
Its personal. Can't tell.

Well, I know you will respond like this:

"ya meh?"
"Sure anot??"
"Bluff la you. Normally ppl pierce is want to look cool wan mah.."
"See muka ko macam rock rock pun tahu ko kan pierce la."

So, I don't care what you will think or say after seeing this.


So, yeah. Basically I will stop here for now.
Adios~

<3

2 comments:

ZongYen said...

hehehe...I already got the Sim3 in my pc,wahaha

Nicole T. said...

The stud could get at Kota Raya.
The piercer we went before we pierce.
:D

Btw,
I envy the guy above.
He siad he have the Sims3!
>[