Monday, May 4, 2009

Blow wind blow.

My family and I had dinner with my Kai Ma and Shirley jie jie yesterday.
:D
Well, I'm not sure what is the name of the place though.
It's like on a hill top where you can see the whole view of Kuala Lumpur.
I bet most of you went there before.
Haha.
And gosh, it was so freaking windy and our hair was all messed up for the entire evening.
Aiks.

Anyway, let the pictures do the talking then, shall we?
xD

The beautiful sky and the view of KL before the sun sets.




And look at the hair! *Point point*

Mom and bro.

Bro and dad.

Mom. Her hair chun giler. LOL

Kai Ma and I
*I look so different in this pic.*

Mom and I

Then, FOOD.
Western food, yummy.











After eating, we went to see the awesome view of KL.
So damn chun ryte?



So, thats all for now.
:D

<3

No comments: