Thursday, May 14, 2009

Missing you.

Finally, my bro settle the SHITmyx.
Thank you ah kor.

And I can online again.
:D

Last Saturday Just Scream Vol. 2 gig was superb. :)
Great experience though.
Do wait for the updates.

Anyway, I miss my church childhood friends much.
Was great to meet some of them on the 1 May at Arden and Alisha's wedding.
:)
So here are some pictures taken on that day.






Chelsea and I
This girl has grown up so much. The last time I saw her was when she was still a lil girl.
:)
Cheryl And I
This girl lagi. We never met each other for almost 6 years. I last saw her was when she was still a lil girl running around at the church playground with her natural light brown hair.
And now, she's all grown up.
She has the most vivacious personality I've ever seen.

Charisa Hoon and I
I still remember both of us and Marie always had a great time having sleepovers at my Kai Ma's house.
Those were the fun days that I'll never forget.
:)
Charisa was always the pretty one during those years and she still is now.
She's absolutely stunning.

MARIE TAN!!! xD The lame friend with her super lame jokes.
LMAO
We've been best friends since like forever!
She's my ultimate childhood friend.
We've been good buddies since the day she was born.
:)


AUDREY WONG! This girl too!
I miss all the fun times we have going swimming together, jumping on the bed, talking, and the hugs she used to give me. Haha. xD
You're my one amazing friend.
Hope to visit you at Camerons soon.




Group photo.

Mom and Shirley jie jie
My Kai Ma and I
Shirley jie jie and I
Cheryl and I
So that's all for that.

And, I know, my title for this blog post is 'Missing you'.
I guess you must be wondering who I'm missing.
Well.....................

I'm missing this girl loh.
Haha!

<3

No comments: