Thursday, May 21, 2009

Acoustic Showdown - Urbanattic @ Capsquare

Was at Urbanattic last night to watch An Honest Mistake.
One word, awesome.
:)

The other solo singers and bands did great too.
And congratulations to An Honest Mistake. They made it through the finals.
Yay!!

So pictures, pictures.

And oh, before that.....
A picture of me with ma new lip piercing.
The stud is quite small though.
And my lower lip is swollen. *pouting lips*
I think I can totally beat Angelina Jolie.
:D

Olivia & I

Uncle Russel & Happy Ian

Russel acting cool/blur, Ian and Abang Dani

Oli, me, & Eve


An Honest Mistake performing :)

Eve and I

My babes
Pretty Oli and Stunning Eve.

LOL!

Eve and the dudes.

Ben and I

The dudes.

Unexpected Mercy & An Honest Mistake

Can't wait to catch them at the finals on 3rd June.

<3

No comments: