Saturday, May 30, 2009

28th May outing.


Okay. Enough of my vain pictures.
LOL

The purpose of our outing that day was to watch MONSTERS vs ALIENS.


Omg! That movie was hilarious :D You should go and watch weh.
I love it. And the jokes were so funny and most of all, lame.
Haha.

Anyhoo, here are some pictures before we go watch the movie. :)

Me and bro in the bus.

Bro in the midst of sneezing.

While waiting for the rest to come. Hehe....

The forever lovely couple. Nicole & Ian. Awwww.. (:

Joey smiling.

Josh and I

Then headed to McD for lunch after everyone arrived. :D

Eve. You're so cute la babe. (:

Josh

Daniel having his Happy Meal :)

Joey, Ian and Nic

Melvin

Jason

Then we just berlepak around...

Me, Audrey & Nic.
My smile is still abit cacat cz I'm still not really use to the piercing. LOL

LMAO! xD


Audrey & I


The dudes

The girls

omg. LOL

Jason & I


So cute. LOL


Peekaboo! And look at my eyes. =.='

The pinky and the brian Josh. LOL


So that's all.
<3

No comments: