Sunday, May 31, 2009

Grateful :)


Hey :) I'm feeling really grateful.
Would like to thank GOD for blessing me abundantly in my studies.
Got my results last Wednesday.
Well, there are only 2 subjects in my previous semester and I got an 'A' in both subjects.
So can say I got straight As la.
Haha.
xD
Praise the LORD. It's really unexpected. (:

And Unexpected Mercy is featured in June's issue of TimeOut KL Magazine; Music Section.
:D
And to our surprise, they wrote a small column about us too.
Though it's just short, it mean a lot to us.
Hehe.
Praise the LORD.
We will be playing in the event called "Fete de la Musique" organized by Alliance Francaise and it's gonna be held at Time Out KL Stage @ Telawi Street Bistro, Bangsar on the 21st June 2009.
Do come check us out and also support us.
Do come and support other bands too like An Honest Mistake, Army Of Three, Bus Company, etc.
And most of all, come & support the whole event :)

THANX!

<3

No comments: