Sunday, October 26, 2008

Why so shy????

"Why so shy la???"
Yes.
That's the question most of the people will ask me.
Even I myself also ask this question every time when I look into the mirror.
FYI, I'm an extremely shy person and that ain't good.
The feeling of being shy is ain't good too.
And I hate it.
Its been years I'm trying my best to not to be shy around people.
But FAIL.
=.=
Every time when I talk to someone, I will tend to get really shy. You can see it by listening to my freakin voice. It automatically becomes softer until you can't hear a single word of what am I talking about.
You will be like, 'Har?', 'Sorry?', 'Erm, can u repeat what you had just said?'
I will get extremely nervous for no reasons and start touching my fringe, licking my lips which is a really bad habit and playing with my ear rings.
And my eyes tend to always look away or look down every time when I talk to someone.
It's pretty rude to not look straight into the persons eyes when talking to them.
So yeah, I'm rude.
Being shy also give me the difficulties to make new friends.
People then may tend to think that I'm such an unfriendly person.

AAAARRRRGGHHH!!!
How la???!

Being shy also has made me into a quiet person.
I will not talk much and its less lightly of me to start a conversation.
I'm always afraid that I will say the wrong thing when talking to someone that would hurt their feelings.
So I always think that its best to shut up.
But, its so wrong to do that ryte??
When you were to chat with me online, you may think you're chatting with a super, crazy, hyper talkative person.
Well, actually, I'm totally a second person in real life if you compare to me online.
*sigh*
I have read many articles about shyness and also read many articles of how to stop being shy.
And they ain't helping at all.
='(

So...I need more help.
Teach me how not to be shy.

<3

4 comments:

Magdeline said...

hahaha ... u just wait .. when i go kl , i kacau u until u not shy ;p

ZongYen said...

Hmmm...but the characteristic born within us is hard to change wor...it takes time...

Victoria said...

u shaddap la syg!!!ure just ok although i notice ur habit but i still love u till ngok ngok!!!muackx!!stop saying bad stuffs bout urself la!!just be urself and heck to those that dun like u!!

Loong said...

You don't have to be talkative to be in the society. One great thing about humans is they can feel you. Look at all your friends that know you. I don't think you convince them to be your friends. They felt your friendliness and interested in your personality.
What do you think about those talkative person that do not have close friends? You can feel that their talk are so surface that you can't trust them, isn't it?
The same theory as your friends and everyone else around felt the honesty in you.