Friday, October 3, 2008

1st day of Raya


Finally, I had a chance to go shopping with mommy.
=D
Its been months that we did not shop together.

Before leaving the house, I tried on bro's glasses.
I meant his fake glasses because it has no power.
LOL
How do I look??
xD



Mom also tried on bro's glasses.

I think she looks really amazing with it. Hehe

So went down to KL with bro, dad and mom.

Mom and I

Bro and I


Then had brunch at Imbi.

The food there was indeed goooood.



Daddy. =)


My horfun. haha

Dad then dropped mom, bro and I at Time Square.
Dad did not join us because he ain't feeling well.
Anyway, at Time Square.

Bro trying to be cheeky.
=.=
LOL

After that, walked around Sg Wang.
My gosh, it was so freakin crowded there.
Haha.
Can't stand the crowd so went back to Time Square again.
=D
Shopped with mom at Metro then.
I tried on this auntie clothing.
LOL

Haha. I just wanted to see how I looked like wearing auntie's clothing.
LMAO

Mom and I
Hehe

So anyway, had a blast with mom that day.
Not forgetting bro too.

<3

2 comments:

Victoria said...

hey!! u actually look kinda good in that! and that wasnt that auntie la~ it is kinda sweet!!

Magdeline said...

u n ur mum so sweet la ! if oni my mum wud do dat wit me :p .. n i seriously gotta get that spongebob shirt ! it's so adorable !!!