Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged by Victoria

THE SELF
[01] Name: Vivian Ng
[02] Nickname: Vivi, Viv
[03] Married: Not yet.
[04] Zodiac Sign: Pisces
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 18
[07] High School: SMK Bandar Baru Seri Petaling
[08] College: Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)
[09] Height: 150cm
[10] Weight: 43Kg =S
[11] Do you like yourself: Like duh. If not, I'm already in heaven.
[12] Piercings: Yeah! 6 piercings.
[13] Right or left: Both sides and my nose too.
[14] Are you a freak : Of course not!!!!
[15] Hair: Long reddish brown hair
[16] Skin: Erm..fair
[17] Allergic: Yes. My skin is allergic to certain products.
[18] What are you doing now: Blogging and listening to music
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: I've gotta do my house chores. *sigh*
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Probably touring the whole world with my band. =)

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: My family
[22] Siblings (included you): 2
[23] Eldest: Brother, names Ian
[24] Youngest: Me
[25] Love/hate your family: I LOVE my family. They mean the whole world to me. <333333

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Not yet.
[27] If yes, who is he/she: -
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Him. xD
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: Never been in a relationship before.
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): NO!
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Yeah.
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: I never been in a relationship before so I don't know.
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: -
[34] Ever argue with your other half: I never been in a relationship before so can't answer that.
[35] You with your other half since: -
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: 100% straight.
[37] Reasons you love your other half: Because he loves me for the way I am. I hope he does.
[38] You and your other half in which stage: I still haven't get my the other half yet la.
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: I won't woo him.
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: Dunno yet lo! I haven't get my the other half yet.


THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: Wei Ling and Olivia
[42] Your first enemy: 'Her'. That bitch. You wouldn't want to know.
[43] The friend you love the most: I love them all. =)
[44] The enemy you hate the most (1only): I have one enemy only, which is 'her'.
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: All of them are equally beautiful to me. Inside and out.
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: Joey Lai
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Those who can't stop bitching about other ppl 24/7.
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Those who speak foul languages.
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Nope

[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nope
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: I will just ignore him/her.
[52] If your friend betray you: I will confront him/her.
[53] If your friend woo your lover: I will slap her on the ass and ask her to get lost.
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Depends which friend falls in love with me la. Haha.
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: I will do anything to get him. Haha

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: No way man.
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Yeah, of course. But not on time. Haha.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Mr. Soo Kee Heng. LOL
[59] Always late to school/college: Sometimes.
[60] Your class: Diploma in Accounting
[61] You love your seniors: Some of them.
[62] Senior who you love the most: Samantha Lau =)
[63] Your classmates good/bad: All them are equally gooooood.
[64] Excellent result classmate: Jia Yeh. He is super intelligent. =)
[65] Laziest classmate: Me. LOL

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: My mom.
[67] Stupid people: 'Her'. She damn stupid. Really.
[68] Good looking people: Everyone.
[69] Ugly people: No one.
[70] Funny people: My bro and Sam Shen. They are the ones who make me laugh till i puke!!!
[71] Cute people: Wei Ling. She is such a cutie. =P
[72] Bad people: 'Her'. Who blames me for no reasons and betray my best friend.
[73] Honest people: Those who can keep secrets.
[74] Acting people: 'Her' again. Haha.
[75] You are what kind of people: SHY. I damn shy you know.....*sigh*


THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Eyes.
[77] Hugs or kisses: Kisses. xP
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller. I'm TOO short!!!
[79] hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Both!!!!!
[81] Listener or talker: Talker.
[82] Romantic or rich:Romantic of course. =)
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Good husband. My father is really good already. Haha

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: 26 or 27
[85] Numbers of kid(s): 2.
[86] Career: ROCKSTAR! LOL
[87] Salary: I wanna be as rich as Bill Gates. Keke

[88] Retirement age: I don't know yet.

[89] Properties value: Erm...huh???
[90] Wishes: To be happy always. <3

THE VICTIMS
[91]Lee Teng

[92]Siew Qi

[93]Pearling

[94]Angelina

[95]Olivia

[97]Ka Wah

[98]Katrina

[99]Kei Yan

[100]Ian Ng

1 comment:

~*äQûæ G*~ ™ said...

LOLZ..
i kno who is "her".. XO
too 'obvious' la..
haha..