Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weeeeee~

It's gonna be a hectic week for me next week.
Having my FOA and Macroeconomics coursework, including an English presentation too.
*Sigh*
I dah nak pengsan nih........
Plus I've gotta rush my BM ass-signment.
Gila sia.
Damn stressful weh~
I really need God's strength to help me through.
=(

Anyway, college was kinda cool today.
I was really happy. Something happen but I'm not gonna blog about it here.
Nyehehehe.
xP
Seriously, was seriously happy....... Haha.
And I can't stop staring at Bell's eyes. She wore contact lens today, the special ones that will make the eyes big, shinny and coloured. I think she did freak out abit cz I kept looking at her.
Haha. Sorry Bell. =) But really, her eyes damn chun leh. Suits her. =)
The best part was chatting and laughing with June and Rachel.
U girls are really great to be with.
<3

I was so not looking forward to college like I used to during my first semester.
It seems like 2nd semester wasn't as fun as the first.
*sigh*
What's going on eh??
LOL

Anyway, there is something I must do when I go to college.........
Its to bump into Victoria!!!!!
xD

Post end with a pic of me and Audrey. (=

<3

No comments: