Thursday, October 30, 2008

A day with my family.

Went out with dad, mom and bro last Saturday.
Opps. Late post. =)


Hehe

Started our day eating breakfast at Bangsar near dad's working place.
Went to a mamak store and the cost of our breakfast is only RM4.5o.
OMG!!! Yeah. like really!!!!
Can you believe that the Roti Canai, Nasi Lemak and Teh Tarik cost only RM0.50 each!!!!!!!!!!
Dang cheap weh~!!!!!!!!
That's the only place that still sells Roti Canai, Teh Tarik at RM0.50.
Haha.
We ordered 4 roti canai, 3 glasses of teh tarik and 2 packets of Nasi Lemak.
So (4+3+2) x 0.50 = rm4.50.
Wahahahaha~

In the car with bro. Look at his double chin!!!! LOL

Then after breakie, was suppose to take bro to make passport.
But the place didn't open so end up we went to dad's working place instead.
Lepaked there for awhile.
HaHa

After that, headed to MidValley.
=)

After walking at MidValley, we went The Gardens.
Chilled there for awhile.
Huhu.

Haha.Same pose.


Momma and I
After chilling, went to eat Cinnamon bread.
*Yummmm*

After eating, we walked again.
And bump into my cousin and his wife, including my beloved nephew Kar Chun.
I love him. He is so adorable.
=D

Cute leh...hehe

Anyway, had a great day that day.
So yeah.
I will end the post with a pic of my bro and I.
xD

<33333333

No comments: