Sunday, October 5, 2008

oh no! =P

My semester break is so OVER.
Time flies extremely fast.
Starting my 2nd semester on Monday and I'm so excited to see my friends again.
I miss u guys loads la~
Haha
And not forgetting him too.........
Specky.
Some guy I've been admiring in college.
Ahahahaha!!!!
*Change topic, change topic!!!*
Hope my 2nd semester in college will be better than the first one. =D

Anyhoo, I miss jamming. =(
Haven't been jamming with my band mates for about a month.
Can't wait to practice those new demos.
Hehe.
I must get on the drums and start playing again.
Especially the double pedals. I still suck at it though.
Haha.
I'm dying to get a double pedal of my own.
All I need now is the money to buy one.
$$$$
Well, a huge thank you to Darren and Edmond for helping me to search some double pedals around. Good and affordable ones. Hehe
And Edmond, thank you once again for lending me your bass drum and the floor tom.
Hehehe.
U guys have been a great support, really appreciate it.
=D

"Jamming, next monday. Maybe",that's what my bro said.
Hopefully lah. Haha.

<3

1 comment:

Victoria said...

woo~~someone got admire!! wee~~
go vivi!!!