Sunday, October 19, 2008

New specs ^^

I bought a new pair of specs.
Yay!
Finally....
I'd been wearing contact lenses all these while and it affected my eyes badly, especially my right eye.
It was sore for the pass few weeks and the itch of my eyes were terrible.
Was having blood shot eyes seriously.
Hahaha.

Even though my eyes were badly sore, I still wear my contact lenses to college.
My old specs is fugly and I look damn weird wearing it.
And I hate it.
So just to avoid being ugly, I wear contact lens to college everyday.
Haha.
So now I bought a new pair of specs, at least it looks better than the old one la.
I have more confidence wearing the new pair of specs than the old one.
So yeah.
So...........bye to contact lenses at the moment and helo spectacles.
^^

So this is the ugly specs I'm talking about. Ugly ryte? So big and sharp.


This is the new one. =D


<3333

No comments: