Thursday, September 10, 2009

Why does it have to be this way??

*Victor and I. My beloved lil cousin brother. And my bro behind stoning.*

Ah! Guess this blog couldn't be on a hiatus. :P
I can't help it. Must blog la. It's the only way that I can relieve my stress.

Well, killed 2 papers already. Having 4 more left to kill. Can't wait to slaughter them into pieces.
Nyehehehe * Evil laugther*

And oh! Celebrated my Kai Ma's birthday last Sunday. :)

*Mom, me, Kai Ma*
Dear Kai Kai, may the good Lord continue to bless you abundantly. Remember that God cares for you & your family. He is the God of ♥, peace and the God who heals. And thank you for being such a wonderful Kai Ma to me. I'm truly bless. You've been a great blessing to our family and I truly believe God is definitely going to bless you & your family even more. Love you loads! :)

Fuuhh! I just realize something. Omg. So pathetic alright.
I'm a girl and I'm only having like 2 skirts and a dress??!!!
Me can't believe it. And the stupidest part is I don't even realize about it.
My mom is mumbling about this already. =S
And my wardrobe is full of black shirts, black blouse, black skinnies.
Guess gotta buy more bright color's clothing.
But still, I can't help it.
Everytime when I shop, automatically I will spot the black ones and grab em'.
I love wearing black la. So nice loh.
I know is dull & boring but still very nice mah. Hor??

And I miss my 2 wonderful best friends :(

Wei Ling ♥

Olivia ♥
Miss you two so much la. Still missing our crazy times together.
*sigh*

So that's about it, for now.
Gotta get my ass back to study.

Loves

<3

Why does it always have to be this way??
I'm still wondering why.

No comments: