Sunday, September 27, 2009

Awesome moment

1# An outing with mua's awesome girls ♥ 2# Olivia's 19th birthday celebration ♥

1#
I had a blast with my girlfriends.
*Babyla Rachio , Winnie Baby , Violet Joseline*

When? 25th September, it's a Friday.
Where to? TimeSquare, Sungai Wang (Our usual hangout place)

Though I was totally broke, I still went out that day. Lalala... :B

Before we start our day, Winnie Baby & Violet Joseline came to my house early in the morning.


We arrived Sungai Wang 10am sharp. And none of the shops are open yet.

So, lepak-ed kat McDonald.
Buat bising bising.
Buat hal.
Cari pasal.
Camwhore kau kau ♥


Yours truly

Violet Joseline & me!

Babyla Rachio & Winnie Baby
Don't you just love their smile? :)



Promoting hair magazines

Winnie Baby & me!



Babyla Rachio & me!







Ok! Habis camwhore then jalan jalan cari baju. Only Babyla Rachio lo. Haha.
The rest of us window shopping.

Later on Babyla Rachio went for a haircut at Kimarie.
Fuhh! :D
Babyla Rachio sort of like fell for her hairdresser.
Wait. She totally fall for him! Awww ♥

And my turn! My turn!
A tall cute salon boy strike a conversation with me, well, literally. ROTFLMAO!
He made my day lor. xP

2#
Later that evening, celebrated Olivia's 19th birthday.

Where? Restoran Talipon (Not sure with the name though), Kuchai Lama.
Who made it? Olivia, me, Catherine, Alicia & See Ling

And guess what? All of us used to attend the same primary school together! :D
Missing those days.

The eating part was fun. Cooking on our own, having a great time.
Catherine, Alicia & See Ling are just so adorable! They made me laugh through out the whole celebration. xD

So, pictures!



Alicia lighting up the candles.

Done!

Our main star that evening, Olivia Yun Rou binti Jimmy Blessed birthday sweetie!!

Catherine, Olivia, See Ling


Me & birthday girl. Besties for life. :)

Making a wish.



See Ling & I

Alicia & I

Catherine & I. We used to be so close during our primary school days.
Missing those days much! :)

After the celebration, Olivia offer to give me a hair cut. :D
I took it and I'm lovin it!
Thanx a lot darling!!!

Below is a picture after the haircut.


Thanx alot Olivia, and my mom said you so clever.
And I agree with her too :D

So, this is how I look like now. Hearts.

<3

No comments: