Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Right here, right now.

holla! :D


I'm extremely excited yet feeling really nervous at the same time for tomorrow and Friday.
Unexpected Mercy is finally recording our first track 'The Weakness Within'.
Woah! Gotta practice air drumming real hard once more tonight.
Hope that everything will run smoothly for this two days.
FYI, I suck at timing.
Hope that I can nail the drum timing well enough to give less problems to everyone during recording.
I have enough of giving problems to lots of people. :(
Anyways, wish me all the best. :)

Fuhh! College timetable is out, which means classes are starting next week. *sigh*
The schedule for the lectures and classes consider 'okay' for me.
But I'm loving all the lecturers for every subjects. :D
Especially Mr Soo! He's so friendly and such a cutie, in a way. Haha!
And I can't wait to see him doing his famous titanic pose. Very funny but adorable!

And just got back from Genting yesterday. *Grins*
It was a total fun although the weather was in a no-good condition.

So, wait for this upcoming post.
:)

And oh! I'm in love with Jeffree Star's new album 'Beauty Killer'.

Two words, TOTAL AWESOMEST!
Lovin' it much!!!! :D

So, that's about it.
Bye.

<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vivian,

I was wondering where I can record tracks around KL.

All the best for your recording, get back to me.