Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This post is called 'this post is called'.

First of all, nothing much to update.
Haha.
Basically, holidays are good.
Spend most of my time with my parents, which is awesome. :)
How about brother? Well, he's too busy at work.
Currently working at Borders and definitely help is needed much during Raya & that's why he has to go back to work. *sigh*

Anyhoo, since I have no idea what to blog about.
Imma share to you a vid.

Jeffree Star's 'Boom Boom Pow'
He did his own version and it is crazy! :)

Jeffree Star is a dude and he is totally gay.
But I like him since like I'm 16.
Yes, I like a gay guy. Mind me though.
I like him definitely not because he is gay la.
I think he's pretty and he has good fashion sense and a total genius in make up.
Get yourself ready before watching this vid.
Haha.



Jeffree Star and his friend Daniel Hilton(The blue hair dude) is definitely HOT!
And they are indeed way hotter than the girl dancing on stage with them.
Enjoy the vid.
:D

<3

No comments: