Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's over!

Grrrrr!

Yes! It's over!!!
What's over?? My exams of course!
Teehee :D
Am gonna enjoy my 2 weeks of holidays.
I know, so short right?? But better than nothing :)

After our last paper yesterday, headed to town with my college girlfriends.

XiaoJun, LeeTeng, Winnie, Yours truly and Jasmine


Watched Final Destination 4.
Definitely there are lots of disgusting, brutal scenes. And it's really freaky as well.
But the movie too short la. Haha.

Later in the evening, I mean late evening, had dinner with Olivia
Gosh, finally!
I've been missing her a lot. Didn't see her for months weh!!!
Had a great chat with her.
Love you la babe! And your tattoo manyak chun leh. :D
Can't wait to celebrate her 19th birthday soon.

And Wei Ling, you're next! Gah..can't wait to meet you soon.

Hoping to meet up with friends who I have not seen for a long time.
You know who you are :)

And I miss going for gigs la! :(
I miss playing for gigs too.
Heard from my bro that Unexpected Mercy will be playing for 2 upcoming gigs.
It's not confirm yet but hopefully it will be confirm soon.
My hands itchy already la.
Lol.
And oh, we will be recording one of our songs next month, 'The Weakness Within'. :)
First time weh.
I'm so happy yet feeling nervous and anxious at the same time.
Heard that lots of things to be done and time to take just to record one song.
And it is not easy at all. Hopefully I can nail it that day, especially my timing.
That is like so so important & I'm like so so not good at it.
Guess I have to practice so much more before recording.

And before I stop, notice the dinosaur purple shirt I wore? So cute right??

It's An Honest Mistake band tee!


They are one awesome band.
Check them out here:
AHM MySpace
AHM BlogSpot

If you want the shirt, it's still available. I guess. LOL
Just let me know. I'll try get the band tee for you, from them.

So, gotta bounce.
Loves.

<3
Should I? Or shoudn't I.
I'm so confuse.

2 comments:

Samantha Chow said...

you should? :P

flip a coin!

Vivian Ng said...

Haha :D Yeah!
I should flip a coin to see whether i should or should not. Hehe
xD