Sunday, August 23, 2009

I need rescuing.

Hey my beloved readers

Time flies really fast and my finals are in a week.
As usual, me blog will be on a hiatus.
:)

Dang! I'm already starting to struggle from stressfulness.
Pinkish big pimples on my face are starting to pop like popcorns!
Thank God for foundation & concealers to cover em'.
:D

Due to stress, just look at my smile, so weak loh.

Business Law is slowly killing me already.
The official battle of me between Business Law will be on the 15 Sept, 9am!
All the best to me.

To Business Law: Imma brutalize you into pieces, sucker!

So, yeah. That's about it.
Don't miss this stupid face.

<3

Oh Lord. Please guide me &
give me the strength.
You alone know what
I'm going through lately.
Lord, give me the courage to live. :'(
Jesus please, I need rescuing.
I need You and You alone.

No comments: