Friday, August 7, 2009

College BFF

Holla!
My blog is so boooorrriiing.
But still, the visit counts are still increasing.
Thank you much to those who dropped by.
:)

For the past seven weeks, I've been super duper extremely busy, fill with loads of coursework, assignments and presentations.
All these college shit really pissed me off.
Multiples of zits kept popping out on my face, even now.
So embarrassing loh!
Everyday go college ar, the face so many pimples. No confident go college to face people already.
xD

Anyway, despite of all this, I'm still always looking forward to go college everyday.
:D
Thank God for amazing college friends!
Without them, college life would be so so so miserable. Yes, so so so.

Introducing my awesomest girlfriends ♥

Rachel Lui, aka Miss Bubbly
This girl is krazeeee! Spending a minute with her, you'll definitely end up as crazy as her.
We've done lots of crazy stuff in college together, laughing our ass off with one another.
She's one hyper, fun, insane girl that you want to be with always. Love ya loads. :D


Kam Winnie, aka superb language teacher

She's another crazy friend of mine even since secondary school.
And she definitely teaches good language pronunciation.
From Starkbucks to Starbuuks.
From sampat to sampet.
Haha
And her laughter makes me happy :D


Lee Teng aka Mrs C
This friend of mine lagi krazee :D
She said she secretly has a crush on me since we're 8 years old.
LOL
This girl likes to laugh. When she laughs, you'll laugh too.
Her laughter is just so cute.
:D

My babes. You'll always see 3 of us together in college. :)


Belinda Teh aka Cutest girl ever (The girl on the right)
This girl is just too cute :D
And she is like the sweetest girl in our class.
Me likey chatting with her.
Cz she is just so funny xD
It will be a lot crazier when Rachel is with us.
Love you two to bits!


Jasmine aka Miss ET (sorry Jas xD)
This girl really can talk & so so funny too! :D
And its definitely not boring when she's around.
Hehe.
And we're staying at the same area.
How cool is that?
*wink*

Not only the girls, my guy friends too.

Jun Yi aka Loong Ker the kind hearted one

Koo Teng Fung aka My music brother (The one wearing specs)
This two guys really really really can make you laugh till you have to go to the toilet like never before.
Hahaha!

Basically, all of them are the reasons why I always look forward to college.
If it wasn't for them, I couldn't be bother at all.
:)

You guys definitely rock my college world.
BFF ♥

<3

No comments: