Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Audrey's 21st Birthday Celebration

Yes, Audrey had turn 21 on the 11th of August.
:)

Her birthday was held at Haven, Look-Out-Point.
The environment there, perfect.
We were all able to see the magnificent view of Kuala Lumpur.
It's just so beautiful.

Presenting to you, our fabulous-gorgeous-beautiful birthday girl


The celebration went well. The food was delicious. All of us indeed had a great time.
:D

So, pictures. *winks*

My Rachio & me.

Rachio looking beautiful

The sweet couple: Ian & Nicole
:)



Katrina & I

Katrina & James. Awww.. xD

Rachio, June, me

Sweet couple & Victor kacau-ing behind.
Haha!

Ian, Nic, Josh

2DAC Group 4. :D

The piercing b*tches
Nic, Audz(Birthday girl), me



Us.

Josh, Audz, Rus

Josh, Sam, Rus

Lilian & I

Ian, Kat, Nic


Elaine, Rachio, me

Yvonne, Rach, me

Gorgeous Elaine & I

Nicole & I

Sam & I. The guy who makes me laugh a lot.
Haha!

Birthday cake :D


The babes ♥

Birthday girl with the dudes.

So, that's about it.

God bless you Audrey!
And meyou much.

Hehe.

<3

No comments: