Sunday, August 16, 2009

Totally green.

Oh my. I'm feeling so green today :)
Nope, it's not about jealousy or envy.
Green is life, and it's a good thing that I'm not feeling lifeless.
LOL



Introducing the Ng siblings.
Ian Ng & Vivian Ng

Yes, he is my beloved brother & I'm truly bless to have a brother like him.
Awwww... xD
'So, kor, when are you taking me to enlarge my earlobes ah? You pay right??'

HAHAHAHA!

And my final exams timetable is out!
Saw it on Thursday & was pissed with how they arrange them.

Stupid final exams timetable:
5/9(Saturday) - Financial Accounting
9/9(Wednesday) - English For Business
Here goes the worst part...
14/9(Monday) - Managing Information System
15/9(Tuesday) - Business Law and Basic Taxation
*Bangs head on the wall*
18/9(Friday) - Management Accounting Fundamentals

AAAARRRGGHH! All my weakest subject are piled up together.
How la how.....
=.='
I think I will be suffering from stress and depression.

Ok....ok...It won't happen.

I can definitely go through it and brutally kill all the subjects in the name of Jesus ♥
:D

So, that's all. Gotta start studying because finals are in two weeks.
*Bangs head on the floor*

& upcoming post.
Audrey's 21st birthday celebration!


<3

No comments: