Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fun it's all we want.

Had a blast with 5 of my college girls yesterday.
Boy, we had so much fun. :D
Bell and Rachio couldn't make it. Wish you girls were with us. Hehe

Was suppose to have English class at 9.30am.
As usual, woke up at 5.15am, get dress up and everything, left the house at 6.45am and was sent to the LRT station by my dad.
And then headed to college. Was almost falling asleep every single second in the train because I was having insufficient sleep for the past few weeks.
The most hours of sleep I had was 5hours. :S
Anyway, reached college around 8am plus.
Yes, the traveling time from my crib to college is around 1hour30mins plus. So tiring.
As usual, sat at Canteen2 to chill and was freaking bored. Thank God Jasmine came after half and hour. :D
So, after that, walked to our class venue 10mins before class starts.
Around half my classmates filled the room. It's already 9.30am and our English tutor wasn't here yet.
Then,we bising-ed in the class and suddenly my Rachio came in, shouted, "English class cancel la."
All of us were like, "HAR?! Sure anot wor..Who tell you wan?"
Rachio:"Hari told me. He said Encik Azleman is having high fever."

First think in my mind was if I knew class was cancel, I could have had more time for my beauty sleep, without having to wake up so blardy early in the morning. =.='
Anyway, I'm not hear to blame Encik Azleman. I know he wasn't feeling very well for the past few days. After hearing the news of many deaths due to the H1N1 disease, everyone is freaking out.
So, do take care of yourself and get well soon sir. :)

After that, headed to town with 5 of my college girls.
First destination, Pavilion.

Camwhored in the toilet. Big, huge mirrors are indeed a girl's best friend. ;D
(Oh yes, I love wearing this red shirt cz it's just so comfy.)


Then, had lunch.
Jasmine was telling us the Fried Kaew Tiao, Fried Carrot Cake and Fried Oyster cooked with egg selling in the food court taste super yummy.
We then ordered Fried Carrot Cake and Fried Oyster cooked with egg, shared among with each other.
And I tell you hor........it really taste damn yummy loh.
*Grins*



Was still hungry later on, then headed to Madam Kwan's.

Winnie is showing the art of pouring gula melaka.
LOL

And LeeTeng was so gorgeous yesterday. Hehe
And....guess what???
Madam Kwan was there!
Yes, the owner, founder of Madam Kwan, obviously.

At first I saw her, & was thinking...hmmmm..this old lady looks so familiar.
Then seeing her closed up, I saw her mole.
And ah! I knew it has to be her.
To confirm it, Winnie asked the waitress and yes, it's really her!
:D
We then tooked a picture with her. And boy, she's so so so so friendly.



After lunch, we were being crazy at the main entrance of Pavilion.
Haha.

My girls: Jia Yit, Xiao Jun, Lee Teng, Winnie & Jasmine






Later on, headed to Lowyat's Greenbox for a karaoke session.
As usual, we went crazy in the room.
Singing, screaming and laughing like nobody's business.
Hahaha.

So, that's about it.
Looking forward to more crazy moments with them.

<3

No comments: