Friday, January 28, 2011

Childhood BFF! ♥

Marie Jacqueline Tan G-Ming ♥
We've been best friends since like forever!

I still remember our childhood years where we always never fail to spend time with each other.
Sleepovers were one of our favorites! :D
We played, we sang, we danced.
It was like the best time of our lives! :D

Both of us.
Cute or not?
Haha.


Met up with her yesterday.
And it was one of the most awesome time with her.
Even though we're not as close like we used to during our childhood years,
after meeting up together yesterday, I felt that we're still as close as ever!
:D

Marie and I.



She'll be flying off to Aussie soon to pursue her studies.
Imma miss her so much!
:(

I love you woman!
All the best in Melbourne.
You'll always be my BFF.
God bless you.
:)

No comments: