Friday, January 21, 2011

Hey you, again.

Hello. I'm back.
:)


This blog needs to be alive again. :O

Anyhoo, some updates. :)

Unexpected Mercy just had a photo-shoot last Sunday.
Credits to our awesome photographer, Carmen Wee! ♥

Here are em' pictures.





Nice?
Haha.

Oh, and time flies really fast!
Miss May I is happening in 3 weeks time!


Woooooohoooooo!
Incase you didn't know, Unexpected Mercy is one of the opening acts for them!
:D
Is indeed a blessing from God.
And also because of everyone who had voted for us.
A big THANK YOU to all of you for making this happen. ♥
Go get your tickets now, if you haven't!

And and,
Meet my most-awesome BFF KayKee!
My best friend and sister who has always been there for me!
Love you la woman!
Hehe ♥

And my two high school BFF! ♥
Wei Ling and Winnie
You girls never fail to make me smile :)

Ah, 2011 is definitely going to be a great year, I hope :)
I'm looking forward to many awesome things which are going to happen in my life.
My ministry, the band, my studies, etc.

Oh well! :D

Anyhoo,
I know I said it many times but THIS SHALL BE MY LAST.
Pinky promise.
Vivian that freaking lazy bitch shall blog more often.
Hahaha.
Omg, for real anot?

Till then.

1 comment:

Shah Amirul said...

good luck for the opening act vivian! :D