Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Badaboom

What I'm up to.

MY*MC

MY*MC was awesome. All the bands were amazing! :D

But was really disappointed with myself because I did quite bad.
Made a lot of mistakes.
And was humiliated.
I cried.
Omg, yes!
D:

Oh well.

Our set was late. We started playing at 11pm.
But I was really thankful because lots of people stayed back to support us despite how tired they were.
You guys are amazing. No words can express how grateful we are. :)
See you guys on the 9th Feb at Miss May I!
:D

Recording

Yes. We are recording our 4th single!
Did my drums part last night and thank God everything went really smooth. :)
And Nash did an awesome job! Guiding me and helping me through. You rock la Nash! :P
We were done with the bass and guitar parts too.
Left vocals and keyboards which we will be recording it tonight!
Stay tune for more updates alright! :)

KayKee & I.
My BFF!
Just want to thank her for everything.
Hehehe.
You know what you did and you're the best!

So, till then.


Credits to KayKee, Carmen
and Penny for the pictures. :)

No comments: