Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nerdcore and Happy CNY

Believe it or not.
I was a typical nerd in high school.
Nerd as in the looks and very innocently dumb wan.
Harhar.
And people always take their opportunity to bully me.
D:

Well, I'm actually still a nerd, in terms of looks.
Without my make up of course!
But I'm not that dumb anymore la.
Though I'm still a lil bit naive sometimes, but definitely not in the dumb way.
Heeeeee.

My bro and I

He used to be a nerd too! Haha
But he's the smart-nerd type.
So not fair! Hmmmph!

Anyhoo, will be flying off to Hong Kong tomorrow with the family! :)
I'm praying really hard that I'll be able to bump into Kevin Cheng ♥ , and bring him home!
Hahaha! xP

This trip is a blessing from God I must say. :)
Finally we are able to go for an overseas trip together.
God has been blessing our family financially.
God is so good!
:)

So, yeah.
See you!
:)

And Blessed Chinese New Year everyone! ♥

No comments: