Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Like what?!

I feel so down like never before.

All my college friends are having internship and I'm at home lazing around and pretty much just wasting my time.

People have been asking me why I'm not going for my intern.
Well, it's a LONG STORY.
I had enough of telling my story to so many people and I don't even want to repeat here again.
I'm sorry. D:
It's just so humiliating to tell people why.
As if I'm so stupid like that for not being able to go for internship.

I've been sending lots of job application but I have zero reply.
So cham right?
Sighhhhhhhh.

Anyhoo, I've been praying really hard to get a job.
Please do pray along with me.
I'm desperately feeling ultimately lost.
:(

ME!

The editing was a lil bit too over the top.
Haha.
I meant the lighting.
:D
I'm not that fair in real life.
Heeeeee.

Okay.
I'm trying to think happy thoughts to take away my sadness.
HAPPY THOUGHTS!
HAPPY THOUGHTS!

Oh well.
Can't think of any.

D:

Bed time!
Goodnight.

No comments: