Tuesday, May 4, 2010

UniFest

UniFest, held at UCSI.
When was this event again?
I can't remember! Aiks! =/
Haha.
It was quite some time ago. Probably 2 months? Idk.

Went to watch An Honest Mistake, Free To Fall & Bus Company.
Two words, supercalifragilisticexpialidociously awesome!
:)

And I remember it was the first day I met Danny in person.
That's right, AHM's very cute violinist. :D Haha.

Only manage to took pictures of AHM on stage. So, pictures.

Danny!




Pretty Eve and I

Eve and Kevin

Kevin and I

Danny aka MSN and I

Bro and Danny

Leonard and I

Bro and Leonard
Didn't manage to take pictures with Avril, Darren and Kevin Theng.
They headed straight to the studio after performing to record their track, if I'm not mistaken.
Heh.

So, that's it!
This post very the purple-ish.
I like!
:)

No comments: