Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Keramat Durjana Festival 2010

By far, this is the best gig ever!
Held at OneCafe on the 20th March.
I enjoyed myself much and sweated like a monster.
Headbanged like a mad woman.
Bodybanged like a super woman.
And laughed like a retarded woman. Scott and Jiff were the ones who made me laughed gao gao!
Haha.

All of my fave bands were playing at the gig.
Caladrius, Black Territory, Massacre Conspiracy, Daarchlea, This Sunday and many more!

A Ruthless Cleansing was one of the opening act for this gig! So awesome. :)

Okay, enough of the words, most of the people probably don't read them either.
So, peek-chures.
Credits to Penny. :)
And beware of my horrible smudged make-up, sweaty looks!

Chilling before the gig starts.

KayKee. Bro. Josh. Penny.

Kaykee looking fabulous. :)


Vern. Scott.
Look at their semi-stoned face.

Lepak-ed in the hall before the gig starts.


KayKee and I with A Ruthless Cleansing.
IceMan went missing.
Scott and Jiff. I know I short lar.

UM. :)

James aka Iceman and I.
He's like a gentle giant.

A Ruthless Cleansing!



Joey was featured! :D

Massacre Conspiracy.



Caladrius.
Nash! The vocalist. And also our producer.
:)

Senn Dart. My fave drummer and also my drum teacher.
He is willing to teach me drums! :D



This Sunday.

The 3 of us.

KayKee and Penny

Penny and I

Vern and I.
And he's the new bassist for A Ruthless Cleansing. :D
Jiff left the band due to some reasons.
We're gonna miss you. :(

Lisa and I. :D

Josh and I.

Joey and I.

Joey & KayKee

Shaiful and I. Glamorous! Evil Genius' drummer

The girls, took pictures with Shaiful and the cute guitarist.
Heh.

Bro and Lisa

Lisa and I


Ax and I

Nash and I

Papa Randy and I

Lastly, the dai kors!
And of course, they are my amazing friends too.
:)

The End.

No comments: