Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm blessed. Really blessed.

Hey :)

Great news! I'd pass my audit paper with flying colors!
Praise the Lord!
Thank you for the prayers. Thank you for the support.
I truly believe I never did this alone, but with the help of God.
Without Him, I will not be able to make it.
I did my best, and truly, God did the rest.
And now, I'm officially a diploma graduate candid! Woweee! :D

Time flies real fast and I will be starting my college next Monday. :)
Missing my bunch of girls.
Will be taking Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting.
Can't believe the tough journey of my studies will begin next Monday.
I was indeed afraid and have second thoughts that I'd made a wrong choice.
But as I think about it again, a great sense of peace just came in.
Truly believe that's where God wants me to be. :)

Oh! And Unexpected Mercy will be heading to Terengganu next weekend.
It's IGNITE FEST 2010! I'm getting really really excited!
This event is gonna be huge and is indeed gonna be fun!

Click on the image to have a clearer view.
Do uphold us in prayers for safe journey mercy.
It will be our first time heading to other states to perform and also our first time for most of us driving that far. Hmmm.
Can't wait!!

And lately, I've been watching Autumn's Concerto.

Very very nice.
Can't get my eyes off of that lil boy! He is just too adorable!
And it's my first time really thinking Van Ness Wu is extremely good looking. :D
I used to hate him actually. Especially his 'I'm better than you' face. Haha.
And his 'bad-boy-I-know-it-all' personality.
But after watching this series, did some research on him, and I'm really inspire by what he is doing now, especially in his ministry.
Seeing the huge passion he has for God really inspires me, a lot!
:)

So, that's it.
Will try my best to blog more.
It's getting boring-er. Haha.
Adios!

No comments: