Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm like 'YAY!!!'

Ah yes. I'm a lazy bitch.
Harhar.
Haven't been blogging for more than a week.

Anyhoo, Ignite Fest was a blast! :)
Met quite a number of great people.
The bands, the supporters and also the crowd.
Though I never even spoke to anyone of them.
A 'Hi' and a wide smile were all I did to communicate with them. :D
Haha.
I very SHY larh.......
Hope they won't think I'm a snobbish bitch.

Well, SMILE. :D

I always make different stupid faces while playing.
This is one of my fave.
Constipated face.
HAHAHAHAHA!
Okay. It ain't funny at all because I've been suffering from constipation.
It's been weeks.
=.='

With This Sunday!
I like, I like! :D

Unexpected Mercy's jumpshot!
Hahaha! Look at me.
'Wuuuuuuuuuuu'
I look really stupid.
But who cares la.

Well, will blog more about this later on.
Credits to Kay Kee and Olivia for the pictures and most of all, their support! ♥
Love you girls to bits!

So, that's it.
:)

God bless and have a great week ahead!

No comments: