Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wow.

God has been really really good.
Great things are happening and I'm really excited.
Mom plans to buy a keyboard for me.
Dad plans to get me a car.
How amazing is that? xD

I'll be graduating my diploma soon, and will be starting my advance diploma in May.
For accounting students, everyone had a tough time deciding whether to register for AFA or AAC.
AFA stands for Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting aka the killer course!
After graduating, you'll be a chartered certified accountant and also a certified zombie.
AAC stands for Advance Diploma in Accounting aka the 'not-so' killer course.
If you want to suffer 'relaxly', then this course is for you.

I've been praying really hard, asking God for an answer whether I should go for AFA or AAC.
Finally, He answered. AFA it is!
I know deep down in my heart that He wants me to go AFA.
I felt an incredible sense of peace in my heart after deciding and submitting the form.
:)
Haha!

So yeah.
Basically I'm doing okay for the past few weeks though I'm caught up with lots of work!
Without God giving me the strength, I'll be dead by now. Heh!

And you know what???
I don't even know what!
Haha. That's just something random la.
I'm so lifeless you know.

Olivia had been asking me to go clubbing.
Should I?

Oh, and a picture that I very like.
Heh!
So, that's prolly what I want to blog about.
God bless .

Adios!

No comments: