Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Te when tee earss old

Hey :D

Yes, I finally turn 20!
My teen years GONE! Sad case can!
But thank God I still look like I'm 15. Heh! :B

Had the best birthday ever!
Celebrated with the band.
And celebrated with my awesome college girlfriends as well!
All of you made my day real special! The surprises, the gifts, the celebration, EVERYTHING!
Thank you so much. :D

Thank you all who wished me on Facebook. Was really amaze by the numbers of wishes from all of you. I was like, WOAH! Haha! :D
Not only that, through phone calls and SMS too!
You people are amazing!

All the lovely wishes made my day and I almost cry!

I'm so looking forward for a better year.
God has been blessing me abundantly throughout my teenage years.
I believe more blessings to come as I grow older.

And guess what I asked God for my 20th birthday?
I asked for wisdom and confidence.
Awesome right? Haha!
:)

So yeah. Thank you all once again.

Before I end this post, a picture of me and Elaine with the two sumos!
Haha! Love it!

Adios!


No comments: