Sunday, March 7, 2010

I want to not be afraid.

Have you ever had this experience where a person you like played with your feelings just because he/she knows you like him/her and then later on he/she got bored with it and can pretend that nothing happens?

And have you ever had this experience where a person you like rejected you because you're short? Like this.
'I was considering to be together with you but you're too short for me.'

Well, I had, both of em'. Damn stupid lorh. =/

And I hate the fact that some people thinks that if a person has never been in a relationship before is weird. Do you think so? Well I think that is just one dumb dumb shit to think that way. Hah!
'Wahseh... You don't have boyfriend before wan ah?', stares at you weirdly.
Dang, so annoying. =.='

Yes, I've never been in a relationship before, so what? It's not like I'm gonna not be in a relationship like, forever? LOL

There are actually reasons why I have been single all my life. Why?
Fear.
I've been through many rejections. Well who doesn't? It hurts, and it sucks.
Secondly, I've saw many and heard many stories from my friends who have been in relationships and the heartbrokenness they get were really deep. Seeing them suffer scares me. =/
I'm afraid I will go through what they went through.
I'm afraid that I will not be good for anyone.
I'm afraid that I will get screw up emotionally.
All in all, part of me does not want to take the chance because of heartbreak la.
So don't ask me why anymore, ok?

Anyway, lets change topic.
Yay! Caliban is coming. Are you going?
Well, I AM! :D


Better get your tickets before March 17th where you can get em' for only RM35!
After March 17th, it will be selling for RM45.
At the door, RM55.
So get em'! Where to buy the tickets? Click on the image to see the venues. They are on the flyer. Hehe. Well, all the infos are there! View it!

So come if you can. Going to gigs it's the best place to release stress.
Trust me!

Though you've got kick on the nose, it's worth it IF only the wound is not serious. Haha!
The neck-ache or body-ache you will experience after all the headbanging, bodybang and moshing feels so awesome.
Crazy I know. Hehe.

Well........

See you there. :)

3 comments:

ZongYen said...

Short is not a kesalahan. If that guy cares about that,bermakna he is not really love u,so u can forget about him.

We are still alive even we are single!!! wooo~~~

No people loves us,we love ourselves;
No people let us love,we love ourselves...

We're self-lover >.<

Don worry be happy~

Vivian Ng said...

Thank you. :D That's really encouraging! Haha!
The two experience which I mentioned comes from the same guy. LOL He threw two bombs at me! WTH right?!

So yeah, not to worry but stay happy! :D hehe!

ZongYen said...

Sama-sama lo,u're welcome~

Oh, that guy sucks.. Don worry, next time he sure will get his balasan - the girl he likes rejects him and says "Hey, u are too tall for me! Even now I am like talking to a coconut tree!"

haha, that time he will cry until his mother cannot recognize him >.<