Saturday, March 27, 2010

Falala.

Hello :D

Yes. I'm pretty caught up with lots of emotional problems lately, for no reasons.
And I have no idea why.
Lots of things are happening, both good and bad.
Well, looking at the bright side, it's better to have both good and bad things happening rather than only bad things happening all the way.
My life ain't that sucky. Haha.

So, some upcoming posts which I would most probably blog about.
Haha. Yeah I know, 'Most probably'.
I've been a lazy bum bum lately larh. I lazy to upload all the photos here. Blogspot very slow wan, you see.

Anyways,
UNIFEST! Held at UCSI.
A picture of me and Rockstar Eve. She's a beaut and a great friend! :D
Love her!

Keramat Durjana Festival 2010
Best gig ever! :D
Here, a picture of UM.
Yeah, Dan and Rus missing.
Haha.

So, yeah. :)
That's about it.

Got tons of housework waiting for me to do.
Gotta finish it fast, heading to UCSI for the EARTH HOUR event later in the evening!
Am really excited because EVE is playing!
Not to forget, An Honest Mistake and Disagree as well!
:D

So, adios!

God bless.

No comments: