Friday, October 16, 2009

UM = Unexpected Mercy

Finally. Having the semangat to pose about UM's first recording. :)
We did our first single 'The Weakness Within'.
And we're still currently waiting for the complete mix and master version.
Once I've got it, will upload it as soon as possible here or in Facebook.

First of all, we would like to thank Nash a bunch! He helped us a lot during the recording.
It was great working with him. :)

As you know la, my first time, always nervous wan. A little bit thing also nervous already.
Some more drummer is the first to start leh. Lagi stress and nervous.
But thank God, during the middle of my recording, I'm not that nervous and lets say, I had much confidence too. Hehe.
Damn bangga okay. I'm a person who always lack of confidence. So, that was a great achievement for me.

The rest of UM's members: Ian, Russel, Josh, Daniel and Joey did an awesome job. *Thumbs up*

And Nicole love was there too. :D She gave me lots of encouragement before I start. So supportive. Love you. ♥

So, here goes the pictures. :)

The drums. Damn chun right?


Warming up.



This is the screen place in front of me, where I can communicate with Nash and my bro.
Thank you loads to my bro much for helping me out too. Hehe

After 2 hours plus, I'm done :D Can relax and chill.
I was expecting more than that, like maybe 4-5hours. Haha.

Next was Josh. Follow by Ian, Russel, Daniel and lastly, Joey.






Me and Nicole love. :)


Nash. :)
Joey and I. Peace yo! LOL

It took 2 days for us to complete the recording.
And it was a great experience for us.
We enjoy ourselves much.
Most of all, we would like to thank God most for His blessing towards us.
Without Him, we won't be able to complete the recording smoothly.

So, that's about it.

There will be lots of UM's merch coming out soon ( I hope). LOL
UM's band t-shirts, UM's tank tops and UM's stickers.

Will update more about it soon.

And a big thank you to everyone who has been really supportive towards UM.
God bless. :D

<3

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Woohoo!! you have gotta let me hear it out yea and you all will be famous, fer shure! gbu all yea!! xoxo