Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Get Away with Confusion

I need to learn how to speak BM fluently.
Yes, I'm having a hard time communicating with other bands and people in gigs.
I feel so intimidated. :(
Most of them are malays and the language they speak most is of course, BM.
And they are all nice people. :D

FYI, I'm from a Chinese school, so I communicate with friends mostly in mandrin.
That's why my BM so so lousy. Haha.
I don't have that awesome BM slang when speaking but a terrible cina slang.
Very malu wan okay.

So when I attend gigs, I don't talk. Like not at all.
And all the bands are so superb and talented, it makes me even more shy to approach and to talk to them.
*Sigh*
I bet they may think I'm such an unfriendly, proud or ignorant person.
Ahh! Brother have to give me lessons already. But the worst part is he sure laugh at me loh.

And finally, I know the answer to the question I've been asking God for quite a long time.
I've been through lots of confusion and frustration because of this.
Knowing the answer has made me feel much better.
I've done my part, tried my best.
Given up, moving on and waiting for a new beginning. :D

Boy! Can't wait to attend gigs! Can't wait to play for gigs!
Hehe.

<3

I want to learn how to hardcore dance. Can?
I need someone to teach me. Gah.. xD

No comments: