Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Forever and a day

Had a singing session with mua's college classmates @ Greenbox, Sungai Wang.
8 of us made it.
And so glad Belinda made it too! :D
We did had loads of fun.

My awesome friends. :)
Rachel, Winnie, Belinda, Teng Fung

My girlfriends who made it. ♥




The only guys who made it. Teng Fung & Jayson
Muka Jayson miang betul. Haha.

Belinda, Winnie, Rachel
Am lovin' their smiles :)

Ally and Kah Yi made it too! :D

The fun begins!


Ignore my expression please. It's fake of course. xD

Jayson singing with great feel. LOL


Ally has a great voice.
Kah Yi as well :)





Teng Fung aka Rikisuke omg.
The only friend I met in my course which has the same taste of music as I am. Hehe

I love to be around her. She brings me joy always. :D

Belinda, sweetest girl on earth.



*Group pic*


Later on, headed to Gasoline for drinks and chit-chatting.


Awww, sweet!







So, lets have another session, alright?

<3

1 comment:

Victoria said...

HAHAHA i noe jason too! he fat already! say i say wan! LOL