Monday, October 12, 2009

It's em' birthday yo! ♥

Here they are! The October Babies! Mua's awesome girlfriends.

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!!!
Both of you dai ko lui lor. :P
KAM WINNIE

Happy 19th birthday to my dearie Winnie. Thanx for being such a great friend.
I indeed enjoy every single moment with you.
The laughter, the jokes, the singing, the screaming. Weee!
May God bless you babby!!!
All the best in life and continue to keep this exciting personality of yours.
Lots of love from me!!!!


JASMINE


My dear Jasmine 'Tea'! xD
Happy 19th birthday to you! :D
You're the most bubbly, exciting girl I've ever met.
Your laughter brings me joy. It's just too cute!
Yes, it's true! Hehe.
I enjoy every single moment with you too.
May God bless you my darling!
All the best in every area of your life.
Loving you to bits.

LOVE YOU TWO!!

<3

No comments: